By: Aji Susanto Anom
This book is a poison, a poison delivering visual interpretation about sex and death. Sex and death is a nature of being, sex is the gate to the birth yet death stands at the end of human life. But is it true that sex and death is a matter of life and reproduction?
Poison, a medium to welcome the ultimate freedom, death. It offers freedom through the desperate longing of the afterlife, while sex as one of the basic of human's desires offers a more-pleasant feeling in the milliseconds of orgasm called as 'the little death'. Both death and sex offer the purgatory effect, death is delivered by deadly poison while sex produced the anti-toxic hormone, reducing the poison in the human body. Sex might be more mesmerising than the death for the pleasure and satisfaction it offered. But its effect is absolutely mortal and temporal. After a while, the effect is gone, and that's why humans are always exercising sex to fulfil the lack of 'the little death' feeling. Only few are willing to grasp the immortal freedom offered by death because life after death is uncertain, undefined, and mysterious. Its knowledge is something that human will always pursue and will never be achieved. However, human life always pursues the ultimate freedom, in between, they try to experience pseudo-freedom, 'the little death'.
Size: 148 x 210 mm
Pages: 52, in black & white
Shipping Weight: 1 Kg
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office